Owner and Data Controller
These Terms govern (1) the use of Ikigai Chase Software and (2) any other related Agreement or legal relationship with the Owner, in a legally binding way.
- “Ikigai Chase Software” (or this “Application”) means the property that enables the provision of the Service, including but not limited to:
- this website, including its subdomains and any other website through which the Owner makes its Service available;
- the Application Program Interfaces (API);
- the Service;
- any applications, sample and content files, source code, scripts, instruction sets or software included as part of the Service, as well as any related documentation;
- “Agreement” means any legally binding or contractual relationship between the Owner and the User, governed by these Terms.
- “Business User” means any User that does not qualify as a Consumer.
- “European” (or “Europe”) applies where a User is physically present or has their registered offices within the EU, regardless of nationality.
- “Owner” (or “We”) refers to Ikigai Chase Pvt. Ltd. which provides Ikigai Chase Software and/or the Service to Users.
“Product” means a good or service available for purchase through Ikigai Chase Software, such as e.g. physical goods, digital files, software, booking services etc.
The sale of Products may be part of the Service.
- “Service” means the service provided by Ikigai Chase as described in these Terms and on Ikigai Chase Software.
- “Terms” means all provisions applicable to the use of Ikigai Chase Software and/or the Service as described in this document, including any other related documents or agreements, and as updated from time to time.
- User (or You) indicates any natural person or legal entity using Ikigai Chase Software.
The User must read this document carefully.
Ikigai Chase Software is provided by:
Ikigai Chase Pvt. Ltd.
Flat B1/11, Kasliwal Viswa, Aurangabad, Maharashtra - 431001
Owner contact email: email@example.com
What the User should know at a glance
Ikigai Chase uses automatic renewal for Product subscriptions. Information about the a) renewal period, b) termination details and c) termination notice can be found in the relevant section of these Terms.
The right of withdrawal only applies to European Consumers. The right of withdrawal, also commonly called the right of cancellation in the UK, is consistently referred to as “the right of withdrawal” within this document.
Usage of Ikigai Chase Software and the Service is age restricted: to access and use Ikigai Chase Software and its Service the User must be an adult under applicable law.
How Ikigai Chase Software works
Ikigai Chase Software serves as a technical infrastructure or platform to allow Users to interact with each other. The Owner therefore is not directly involved in any such interactions between Users.
Single or additional conditions of use or access may apply in specific scenarios and in such cases are additionally indicated within this document.
By using Ikigai Chase Software, Users confirm to meet the following requirements:
- Users must be recognized as adult by applicable law;
- To use the Service, Users must register or create a User account, providing all required data or information in a complete and truthful manner. Failure to do so will cause unavailability of the Service.
- Users are responsible for keeping their login credentials confidential and safe. For this reason, Users are also required to choose passwords that meet the highest standards of strength permitted by Ikigai Chase Pvt. Ltd.
- By registering, Users agree to be fully responsible for all activities that occur under their username and password. Users are required to immediately and unambiguously inform the Owner via the contact details indicated in this document, if they think their personal information, including but not limited to User accounts, access credentials or personal data, have been violated, unduly disclosed or stolen.
- By registering, if the User is acting on behalf of or for the benefit of a corporate entity or other third party, the User represents and warrants that it has the necessary authority to agree to these Terms and to bind such corporate entity or third party to these Terms.
Registration of User accounts on Ikigai Chase Software is subject to the conditions outlined below. By registering, Users agree to meet such conditions:
- Accounts registered by bots or any other automated methods are not permitted.
- Unless otherwise specified, each User must register only one account.
- Unless explicitly permitted, a User account may not be shared with other persons.
Users can terminate their account and stop using the Service at any time by doing the following:
- By directly contacting the Owner at the contact details provided in this document.
- Termination of recurring subscriptions and financial obligations are outlined in the relevant section of this Agreement.
- The Owner reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend or delete at any time and without notice, User accounts which it deems inappropriate, offensive or in violation of these Terms.
- The suspension or deletion of User accounts shall not entitle Users to any claims for compensation, damages or reimbursement.
- The suspension or deletion of accounts due to causes attributable to the User does not exempt the User from paying any applicable fees or prices.